WHY CHOOSE FOR THE WATER COOLER?
- Energy consumption is low
- Very long distances can be achieved between the indoor and outdoor units
- Air conditioning engineers and cooling gas are no longer required
- Very quiet in operation from 28 dB(A)
- Fully closed system (no water consumption once the unit is filled)
- Multiple indoor units can be connected to 1 suitably sized outdoor unit
The water cooler cools the hot water produced by the OptiClimate system. Since the water cooler works with a closed system, there is no evaporation. The water cooler cools by transferring heat from a liquid to colder ambient air, so the water cooler unit must be placed outside. This system only needs to be filled once. The water or glycol remains inside the system.
PRO3 & PRO4
The water-cooled OptiClimate is available in PRO3 and PRO4 models. The specifications of both models differ, in addition, the dehumidification function of a PRO3 and a PRO4 operates slightly different.
DEHUMIDIFYING WITH THE PRO3
The OptiClimate PRO3 dehumidifies by continuously finding the right balance between heating and cooling. This enables the dehumidifying function to work even after the desired temperature has been reached. The dehumidifying capacity of the PRO3 is more than sufficient for most applications. This is one-and-a-half to twice as efficient as a building dryer.
DEHUMIDIFYING WITH THE PRO4
The PRO4 has the innovative property of continuous dehumidification, using its own warmth without having to cool the air. Fluctuations in humidity are therefore zero. This results in very low energy consumption. The PRO4 uses no water when dehumidifying. If you use the PRO4 frequently, this will soon start paying off in terms of power and water costs. The PRO4’s dehumidifying function is incredibly powerful and efficient. Its dehumidifying capacity is two to three times greater than that of a building dryer.
WHY CHOOSE AN OPTICLIMATE
- The perfect climate control all year round
- Cooling, heating, dehumidifying, circulating and filtering in one device
- Photocell; the photocell automatically activates the cooling mode in the morning and the heating/dehumidifying mode at night
- Simply enter the day and night temperature and OptiClimate will do the rest; it doesn’t get easier
- SMS alert in case of faults possible
- The quietest system available
- Relatively low energy consumption
- Dehumidifying possible day and night
- Adjustable cooling input
- Built-in dust and carbon filter
- Ceramic heating
- Built-in temperature and water leakage safety switch optional
- Clear and detailed remote control
- Pre-heat function
- Slow cool-down function
- Alarm log function
- Dual room operation: cooling 2 rooms with 1 OptiClimate
- Ventilator of the PRO3 can be put in two different positions (not inverter)
- Invisibly concealed
FAN/PUMP CONTROLLER PACKAGE
For controlling the OptiClimate system.
VIBRATION ISOLATOR SPRINGS
These springs provide a 98% vibration isolation.
Filters odor and mold spores from the air.