CLIMATE CONTROL ALL YEAR ROUND
The innovative OptiClimate system is designed to let you enjoy the ideal indoor climate. The OptiClimate is the only true solution for controlling your indoor climate and has the unique property of being able to simultaneously cool or heat, dehumidify, filter and circulate air.
WHY CHOOSE AN OPTICLIMATE
- The perfect climate control all year round
- Cooling, heating, dehumidifying, circulating and filtering in one device
- Photocell; the photocell automatically activates the cooling mode in the morning and the heating/dehumidifying mode at night
- Simply enter the day and night temperature and OptiClimate will do the rest; it doesn’t get easier
- The quietest system available
- Relatively low energy consumption
- Dehumidifying possible day and night
- Adjustable cooling input
- Built-in dust and carbon filter
- Ceramic heating
- Built-in temperature and water leakage safety switch optional
- Clear and detailed remote control
- SMS alert in case of faults possible
- Pre-heat function
- Slow cool-down function
- Alarm log function
- Dual room operation: cooling 2 rooms with 1 OptiClimate
- Ventilator of the PRO3 can be put in two different positions (not inverter)
- Invisibly concealed
THE OPTICLIMATE SYSTEM
The OptiClimate offers the optimal climate and optimal humidity level for any setting. The OptiClimate has a very high dehumidification capacity. The OptiClimate is the solution for industrial production, critical processes and/or storage with specific humidity requirements.
WATER, AIR-COOLED OR WATER COOLED
The OptiClimate is available in different models. The air-cooled model uses an external unit. The water-cooled version can easily be connected to the tap water system. If you prefer another water source, this is also possible via a unique bypass connection. The water cooler is filled once with water and/or glycol and has an external unit.
The water-cooled OptiClimate cools the air using water as a cooling medium and warms it up using ceramic heating elements. The OptiClimate has a water inlet and outlet. The inlet is connected to the water supply. The cold water is used to cool the air, causing the water temperature to rise from 35°C to 50°C.
The water cooler cools the hot water produced by the OptiClimate system. Since the OC combined with a water cooler is a closed system, there is no evaporation. The water cooler cools by transferring heat from a liquid to colder ambient air, so the water cooler unit must be placed outside. This system only needs to be filled once.
The air-cooled OptiClimate (OptiClimate Split) operates based on the same principle as the water-cooled design. The only difference is that OptiClimate Split uses air as the coolant instead of water. The OptiClimate Split has an external unit (split unit) at a maximum distance of 30 metres.