Ideal climate control by OptiClimate
Are you looking for climate control? Have you taken an interest in climate control, but you do not know where to begin? Rest assured, you have come to the right place at OptiClimate! OptiClimate has developed an innovative climate control system, so an ideal indoor climate is reached and enjoyed by everyone, all year round. Our OptiClimate creates an optimal distribution of air in the room, creating an even temperature. Only OptiClimate has developed the only true solution for your indoor climate control and has the unique possibility to be able to cool or heat, dehumidify, filter and circulate air at the same time. As this system has been developed completely at our company, we are able to optimize the climate control and at the same time, using as little energy as possible.
WHY CHOOSE AN OPTICLIMATE?
- The perfect climate control all year round
- Cooling, heating, dehumidifying, circulating and filtering air in 1 device
- light cell; when it is light, the cooling mode is automatically activated and when it is dark, the heating/dehumidification mode.
- You only enter the day and night temperature and the OptiClimate does the rest, it couldn’t be simpler.
- The most silent system
- Relatively low power consumption
- Dehumidification possible during day and nightAdjustable cooling capacity
- Built-in dust and carbon filter
- Ceramic heating
- Built-in temperature and water leakage protection
- Clear extended remote control
- SMS alarm in case of malfunctions possible
- Pre-Heat function
- Slow Cooldown function
- Alarm log function
- dual-room operation; cool 2 rooms with 1 OptiClimate
- Fan can be placed in 2 different positions with PRO3 (non-inverter)
- Invisible to work away
THE EFFICIENT CLIMATE CONTROL
The OptiClimate can control the climate in three ways. The water-cooled OptiClimate, which has a water inlet and water outlet, cools the air by using water as the cooling medium. It warms up by using ceramic heating elements. The water cooler is another possibility, cooling the hot water produced by the OptiClimate system.
THREE WAYS FOR CLIMATE CONTROL
This is a closed system without evaporation, where the water cooler cools by transferring heat from a liquid to colder ambient air. The unit must be placed outside. The air-cooled OptiClimate works basically the same way as the water-cooled OptiClimate, using air to cool and instead of water. The fan of the PRO3 can be placed in two different positions (not the Inverter).